Terms and Conditions
Beckon Overseas Careers Pvt Ltd, Company registered in the India, Registration number U74999TG2017PTC114335
These Terms and Conditions apply whenever you access the website, regardless of how or where you access the website from.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Govt of India.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa and Master Card credit/debit card/ Net Banking in INR.
The process of delivery of the services is as follows: –
Once you accept our terms of business you may make a payment to Beckon Overseas via a range of payment options which include 1; Bank transfer 2; online payment using our secured payment method. Once your case is accepted by our Case Managers they shall be delighted to confirm all the details on your case with you and ensure that the initial review of your case history and immigration needs have been conducted correctly. We will then immediately and not within less than 48 hours deliver to you and provide you with the following which will be delivered to you either face to face or on a video/telephone call and thereafter supported in an email sent directly thereafter with full supporting documents.
Evaluation fees are non-refundable
- We shall review your bio-information against the qualifying criteria of the visa.
- We shall advise you and agree with you what documents you are required to submit to us for submission of your application.
- We shall then review your documents as we receive them to ensure that they are accurate and meet the government criteria.
- We shall complete your application forms and shall submit your case to the concerned authorities
- We shall provide you with advice, support and assistance throughout the process.
- We provide consultancy service with regards to immigration visas. The first 3 services will be completed within 48 hours. The remaining services are on-going and will be completed within a period of 90 days’ subject you providing us with all the supporting documents.
- The delivery of the service is by live face to face consultation or via video/telephone call and by a detailed email with supporting documents and pack sent without 48 hours of your evaluation payment
Any information, details document or others form (documents) provided by the candidate to Beckon Overseas will be kept confidential. All Information & documents provided by the candidate will not be shared with any other party EXCEPT any 3rd party which is a required for the visa process, such as a government body or visa and immigration department and case officers for the country of destination for the client.
We initially would only collect your name; contact details, delivery details and email address and all of these are kept strictly confidential.
Our site does not collect user account related data as only basic info is taken which is encrypted.
With regards to a purchase of a service from this site, we confirm that your credit card/debit card details are not handled by Beckon Overseas. Your credit card/debit card details will be securely handled by our Payment Services Provider EBS.
www.beckonoverseas.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Beckon Overseas is a consultancy and service provider that helps potential customers with document checking, verifying, translating, copying and forwarding to any government authorities or Educational Organisations on behalf of their customers. The service completed when a consultation has been completed with a client and a document check list and a step by step process on how to submit an application has been discussed and delivered to the customer.
Once a payment is made by a customer they will receive a receipt by email to the email address provided to us. This is usually done within 24 hours of receiving cleared funds.
Beckon Overseas operates a fair purchase /refund policy for any service from our site. We accept that BOC will be committed to refund a client back in full for any amounts paid to us (not including any third-party fees) in the following circumstances,
- Beckon Overseas consultant agreed that the company is satisfied to submit the client’s case with regards to Calculation of Migration points, however, the customer’s case is returned with a negative judgment.
- Due to documentation negligence by Beckon Staff.
The customer confirms that before making any purchase that he/she has read and understood our terms and conditions.
If a refund is issued, we confirm that in line with Beckon Overseas’s Terms and Conditions the refund will be made back to the original mode of payment by the client.
No Refund Policy- The customer agree that they will not liable to be claim a refund in cases if he/she wish to end of their agreement with services and withdraw from before the time of Beckon Overseas submitting the clients Immigration and or Visa application.